OTOFIX D1 Lite is a professional diagnostic tool with a 7-inch touch screen that focuses mainly on complete TPMS services, reading and deleting DTCs for complete systems as well as various reset services such as oil reset, EPB, SAS reset etc.
>>Click to download the Quick Guide for OTOFIX D1 Lite.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle models.
- Capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review Read/clear codes for all available systems.
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time.
- Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
- Supports battery diagnostics with BT1 Lite Smart Battery Tester (purchased separately).
OTOFix D1 Lite supports external connections: USB OTG Type-C / USB Host Type-C / VCI / WiFi.
Full Function OBD II Diagnostic：
OTOFIX D1 Lite can read and clear codes, view live data and ECU information. NOTE: MK808BT is NOT bi-directional and can NOT perform active tests. For bi-directional car diagnostic tool please check OTOFIX D1
1. Help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. Plays an important role in safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
4. Detect ABS problems and retrieve ABS codes. Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what OTOFIX D1 Lite does for you.
30 Service Functions:
OTOFIX D1 Lite provides you with service functions commonly performed in garages including:Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
Oil Reset: The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required. OTOFIX D1 Lite Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system to calculates an optimal oil life change interval according to the vehicle driving conditions.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement.
TPMS: Read and clear basic TPMS fault codes.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
1. European vehicle :
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU-D, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RE-NAULT, SEAT, SKODA, V-W, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA vehicle :
3. Asia vehicle list:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAEWOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
|Package Dimension (WxHxD): 33 x 26.5 x 10 cm|
|Package Weight: 1.71 kg|
|Software Platform: 4x ARM Cortex-A35, 1.5GHz|
|Operating System: Android 9|
|Screen Display: 7" LCD|
|Internal Battery: 5800 mAh|
|Rear Camera: 8M|
|Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5|
|USB Port: USB OTG Type-C / USB Host Type-C|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.