The BT1 Lite is a wireless battery and electrical systems tester controlled by the Battery Tester APP ( Android & iOS ) or OTOFIX tablets for faster, easier test procedures.
BT1 Lite applies an advanced exclusive battery analysis algorithm - Adaptive Conductance. Adaptive Conductance produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery’s true health.
>>Click here to download the Quick Guide for OTOFIX BT1 Lite
>>Click to check the Vehicle-Coverage of OTOFIX BT1 Lite
- Top-level accuracy & quick test results: exclusive adaptive conductance algorithm.
- Provide complete diagnostics for electrical systems with automated database-driven processes.
- Battery Load Tester, Car Cranking and Charging System Analysis.
- Supports Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB GEL battery types.
* An easy-to-use mobile app of OTOFIX BT1 Lite is available for iOS and Android devices. It could be used with OTOFIX D1 / D1 Lite diagnostic tools.
OTOFIX BT1 Lite Function Demonstration Videos:
1 OTOFIX BT1 Lite In-Vehicle Test
2 OTOFIX BT1 Lite Out-Vehicle Test
|Package Dimension (WxHxD): 25.5 x 20 x 6.5 cm|
|Package Weight: 0.54 kg|
|Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-C, Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode|
|Input Voltage: 5V DC|
|Working Current: < 150mA at 12V DC|
|CCA Range: 100 - 2000 A|
|Voltage Range: 6 to 36V|
|Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature: -10° to 60°C|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.